Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Oops I did it again.."

"Oops I did it again"... DELAY! This is just getting ridiculous! Hahaha.

Hey for those of you who actually bother to read my blog and are actually anticipating the release of my songs, I truly do apologize. I really really really wanted to post 'em 2 weekends ago but I just haven't had the time.

I had a Monday Deadline on 3 projects on the first weekend (which obviously would take anybody's weekend away), and another project made its way on the weekend past... which I am currently rushing to finish so as to meet tomorrows deadline. So why am I blogging then you ask? Killing time... Talent's not free till 8pm tonight. Which means I'll be burning the midnight oil finishing up on the mix.

Anyways, I'd LIKE to say that I'll have it up by THIS coming weekend, but damn it I just can't trust myself anymore! So, tell you what.. I'll simply stop predicting the posting date and just write about it AFTER I actually post em! lol.

No comments: